Applications are accepted only via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). No paper applications are accepted. Applicants selected for interviewing will be notified by email correspondence through ERAS.
|February - April 2013
||Programs register for ERAS 2014|
|July 1, 2013||Hematology/Oncology fellowship applicants begin selecting and applying to programs|
|July 31, 2013||ERAS Post Office opens and Hematology/Oncology fellowship programs begin downloading applications|
The following documents are required in order for candidates to be considered for an interview:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statement
- Recent Photograph
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- Green Card Status (if applicable)
- USMLE Scores (MD): Steps 1 and 2, Step 3 (if applicable). Step 3 exam should be taken prior to January of the fellowship year.
- COMLEX Scores (DO): Levels 1, 2, and 3
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation, including letter from Program Director
- Visa Requirements: J-1 visas and Permanent Resident (Green Card) applicants accepted. We do NOT sponsor applicants with H-1B visa status.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications will not be considered “complete” unless ALL of the above-listed documents have been submitted electronically through ERAS.
NRMP Hematology/Oncology Match
The Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program participates in the Medical Specialties Matching Program (MSMP) for fellowship positions. All ERAS deadlines still apply.
October 2, 2013 – Rank Order List submissions begins for programs and applicants
November 13, 2013 – Programs and applicants must submit their Rank Order Lists by this date
December 4, 2013 – Match Day
For more information regarding the Match, please visit the NRMP Web site.