To obtain an application to The Western Pennsylvania Hospital's Pain Management Fellowship Program, please contact the Department of Anesthesiology (see below).
The following documents are required for an application to be reviewed by the Fellowship Selection Committee:
1. letter from medical school dean
2. medical school transcript
3. residency information
4. Curriculum vitae
5. test scores: national board, COMLEX or USMLE (both sides)
6. personal statement
8. three current letters of recommendation
9. ECFMG certificate and FMGEMS (if applicable)
After the application has been reviewed, the applicant will be notified when an interview will be scheduled.