Our alumni include leaders throughout the profession, as indicated by the following list of some of the positions in which they serve/ have served:
Member, Board of Directors, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Presidents, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Involved member of various committees of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Speaker/faculty at national and regional programs
Advisor/consultant for organizations in private industry
Faculty members, podiatric medical colleges
President, state or local podiatry association
Chairperson of various types of community service programs
Our alumni enjoy various types of practice opportunities, including group practice, solo practice, practice as a member of a multispecialty group or practice as a member of an orthopaedic group.
Our alumni are a cohesive group who serve as a network for collegiality and fellowship. The Alumni Foundation is a strong supporter of our training program.
Some comments from our graduates:
- “I enjoyed the cohesiveness, camaraderie and teamwork of the residents.”
- “The clinical experiences were outstanding."
- “I admired the knowledge and surgical skills of the attending.”
- “I liked the high patient volume and diverse pathology and referrals from outside physicians.”
- “With the cadaver lab and equipment, the residents had the opportunity to perform surgical procedures on cadavers, work with fluoroscopy and work with the arthroscope equipment at any time of their choosing.”
- “I liked the well rounded education.”