In addition to the recommended texts listed, residents are encouraged to utilize online resources, including literature search engines as well as online texts provided through our Health Sciences Libraries.
CREOG and ACOG resources including Precis, and PROLOG’s can further supplement the educational requirements.
- Gabbe SG, Niebyl JR, Simpson JL, eds. Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies
- Cunningham FG, Williams JW, eds. Williams Obstetrics
- Creasy RK, Resnik R, Iams JD, eds. Maternal Fetal Medicine Principles & Practice
- Novak E, Berek JS, eds. Novak’s Gynecology
- Stenchever MA, Droegemueller W, eds. Comprehensive Gynecology
- Te Linde RW, Rock JA, Jones HW, eds. Te Linde’s Operative Gynecology
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility:
- Speroff L, Glass RH, Kase NG, eds. Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology & Infertility
- Gynecologic Oncology:
- DiSaia PJ, Creasman WT, eds. Clinical Gynecologic Oncology
- Ostergard DR, Bent JS, eds. Ostergard’s Urogynecology & Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Walters MD, Karram MM, eds. Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
Barker LR, Burton JR, Zieve PD, eds. Principles of Ambulatory Medicine