The following services are available to all authorized students, staff and physicians. If you have not already registered to use these AGH campus resources, please submit our New User Registration Form. This form should be completed by all new AGH Health Sciences Library users before requesting any other services.
- Ask a Reference Question - Use this form to request general information from the library.
- Request a Document - Use this form to request copies of articles or loan of books from the Library and for materials not held by the library. Article requests for titles held by the library will be filled within 24 hours, except for articles published before 2000. These titles are held in our archvies room and may take longer to provide.
- Request a Literature Search - Use this form to have a bibliographical search done by a health information professional.
- Register for a Class - Contact us to ask about classes held in the Health Sciences Library.
- Request Purchase Form - Use this form to request the purchase of any library materials - books, journals, software or audiovisual materials.
- Librarian Liaison - Librarians are available to attend conferences or meetings as an information resource. Please call the Library with your request.
- Interlibrary Loan - Any article not held by the library can be obtained from another library within our interlibrary loan consortium.
- Library Instruction - Instruction in any area is available on demand for both individuals and groups. Please contact us with your request.
- Library Orientations/Training - To schedule an orientation or training, call the library. Librarians are available to attend meetings or clinical conferences to demonstrate the utility of information resources in answering clinical questions, conducting research, and other healthcare endeavors.