EMS Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to administer advanced cardiac life support (ACLS).
- Participants will appropriately apply current ACLS protocols in a simulated patient scenario.
- Participants will apply the current airway control algorithm in a simulated patient scenario.
- Participants will manage a simulated patient according to the national standard curriculum for paramedics.
- Participants will be able to apply the neonatal resuscitation algorithm in a simulated patient scenario.
- Emergency medical services and paramedic personnel