Central Venous Catheter Placement
This course is designed to review for residents and medical students on obstetrics/gynecology rotation the process and techniques of central venous catheter insertion with the use of the Blue PhantomTM Central Line Insertion Task Trainer.
- The participant will perform central line placement using the correct technique.
- The participant will identify the anatomy necessary for central line placement.
- The participant will demonstrate proper placement of central lines.
- The participant will show improvement in clinical skills.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology residents
- Medical students on obstetrics/gynecology rotation