Update search results
"Dogs And Storks" - Forbes Regional Hospital
Forbes Regional Hospital
2570 Haymaker Road
Monroeville, Pa 15146
|Room:||Forbes Learning Center|
|Day/Time:||January 21, 2013 From 7:00 pm - To 9:00 pm|
|Fee:||$25 per person|
The MUST KNOW information for all expectant parents who own dogs!
This program will be taught by Penny Layne CPDT-KA, Pennsylvania State Rep for the International Family Paws Parent Education program, who is also a certified professional dog trainer with over 20 years experience.
The program will focus on learning how to prepare your dog for your baby and increases safety and success for dog and baby while decreasing stress for and concerns for parents.
What does this fantastic program cover?
- Your pregnancy and your dog.
- Concerns about jealousy and acceptance of baby.
- Setting up your home environment for success and safety.
- How to introduce your dog to your baby.
- The importance of inclusion of family dogs from the start in a safe way.
- The subtle body language of dogs.
- New and fun ways to include your dog in daily activities.
- Ongoing support.
Packed with helpful pictures, and supplemented by informative handouts, Dogs and Storks is a resource that all expecting and new parents can enjoy and easily implement into their busy lives with babies and dogs.
FEE: $25.00/Parent, $35/Couple. Bring a grandparent or babysitter for an additional $10.
*Employee discounts do not apply to this class*
REGISTER AT: http://myauntpenny.com/events/