Greentree Medical Associates
For more than 20 years, Greentree Medical Associates has worked diligently to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective medical and professional services for our patients and their families.
NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) works with large employers, policy makers, doctors, patients and health plans to decide what is important, how to measure it and how to promote improvement. Physician practices who have met stringent criteria measuring health plan performance are given three-year certification and also receive financial rewards depending on their level of program attainment.
GREENTREE MEDICAL ASSOCIATES ACHIEVED THE DIABETES PHYSICIAN RECOGNITION PROGRAM
Developed by NCQA and the American Diabetes Association, this program utilizes evidence-based measures to recognize physicians who provide excellent care to their diabetic patients
Services provided at Greentree Medical Associates include:
- Internal medicine
- Family medicine
- Women's healthcare
- Men's healthcare
- Office-based surgery
- Care for work-related injury
- Motor vehicle injury
- Complete physicals
- On-site lab
- Nutrition counseling
- Weight loss
- Diabetic education
- Peer review
- Expert testimony
- Medical record review
- Onsite diagnostic testing
- Physician on-call 24 hours
Locations and Office Hours
651 Holiday Drive
Foster Plaza Building 5
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Monday 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call 412.922.8490 to schedule or cancel appointments.
Greentree Medical Associates provides 24 hour on call coverage through Allegheny Answering Service.
Insurance Plan Participation
In order to ensure accurate billing to your insurance carrier, please:
- Bring your insurance card with you to each appointment.
- Pay your co-payment and other payments, per your insurance contract, at time of service.
- Contact our office if you have any questions regarding your account.
The following is a list of major insurance plans in which Green Tree Medical Associates participates:
- Aetna US Healthcare Golden Medicare
- Devon Health Services
- Elder Health
- Gateway Health Plan
- Health America Advantra
- Health America/Health Assurance
- Highmark Blue Cross Community Blue
- Highmark Blue Cross Indemnity
- Highmark Blue Cross Managed Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Security Blue
- Highmark Blue Cross Special Care
- Ion Health (f/k/a Great American Health Plan)
- One Health Plan
- Three Rivers Health Plan
- Unison Advantage-Three Rivers
- United Healthcare