Irwin Primary Care Associates
Irwin Primary Care Associates opened in October 2008 as a new and progressive practice centered on the care of the family. The practice serves the communities of the Route 22 and Route 30 corridors. Irwin Primary Care is an office that focuses on a friendly, warm and caring atmosphere with the goal of delivering the highest quality care.
The office provides preventative as well as diagnostic care and same day appointments for urgent sick visits.
Services provided at Irwin Primary Care Associates include:
- Internal medicine
- Women's healthcare
- Care for work-related injuries
- Care for motor vehicle injuries
- Complete physicals
- Clinical laboratory
- Nutrition counseling
- Diabetic education
- Weight control
- Diagnostic testing
- ECG (electrocardiogram)
- Referrals to nursing agencies
- Physician on-call 24 hours
Amy King, DO
Michael Hahaylak, DO
7546 Route 30
Irwin, PA 15642
To schedule an appointment, please call 724.765.1030.
Monday 8:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m..
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Though appointments are preferred, walk-ins are always welcome. If you need to cancel your appointment, please call within 24 hours.
Insurance Plan Participation
In order to ensure accurate billing to your insurance carrier, please:
- Bring your insurance card with you to each appointment.
- Pay your co-payment and other payments, per your insurance contract, at time of service.
- Contact our office if you have any questions regarding your account.
The following is a list of major insurance plans in which Irwin Primary Care Associates participates:
- Aetna (workers comp)
- Cigna Services Home Host Program
- CNN (workers comp)
- Devon Health Services
- Elder Health
- Gateway Health Plan
- Health America Advantra
- Health America/Health Assurance
- Highmark Blue Cross Community Blue
- Highmark Blue Cross Indemnity
- Highmark Blue Cross Managed Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Security Blue
- Highmark Blue Cross Special Care
- Intergroup Services
- ION Health (fma Great American Health Plan)
- Mercer First Choice
- Three Rivers Health Plan
- Unison Advantage-Three Rivers
- United Healthcare