Natrona Heights OB/GYN
Services provided at Natrona Heights OB/GYN include:
- Women's healthcare
- Contraceptive management (pills, injections, intra-uterine devices and tubal ligation)
- On-site diagnostic testing
- Obstetric service and delivery
- On-site fetal monitoring and ultrasound
- Menopausal management
- Minimally invasive surgeries
- Chronic pelvic pain management
- Urogynecology with CMG testing and pelvic floor training
- Osteoporosis evaluation/management with heel sonometer and dexascan testing
- Office-based procedures
- Physician on-call 24 hours
1709 Union Avenue
Natrona Heights, PA 15065
Monday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 12 noon
Please give 24 hours notice to accommodate our patients' needs.
EMERGENY CARE INFORMATION
Our office provides a 24-hour phone coverage system through an answering service. If patients need emergent service after hours, they may dial our main office number at 724.226.8711 for direct assistance or to have a staff member paged for further instruction.
Gynecology patients can report to Allegheny Valley Hospital or West Penn Hospital Emergency Departments for emergent situations.
Obstetric patients must report to the West Penn Hospital Emergency Department for obstetric care. Prior to leaving for the hospital we ask that you call the office at the above number, so we can triage your concerns and alert the hospital so that they are prepared for your arrival.
Insurance Plan Participation
In order to ensure accurate billing to your insurance carrier, please:
- Bring your insurance card with you to each appointment.
- Pay your co-payment and other payments, per your insurance contract, at time of service.
- Contact our office if you have any questions regarding your account.
The following is a list of major insurance plans in which Natrona heights OB/GYN participates:
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Aetna US Healthcare Golden Medicare
- Devon Health Services
- Elder Health
- Gateway Health Plan
- Health America/Health Assurance
- Health Amercia Advantra
- Highmark Indemnity and Special Care
- Highmark PPO and Preferred Blue
- Highmark Keystone and Select Blue
- Highmark Freedom and Security Blue
- Intergroup Services
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Health Plan
- Tri-Care (fka Champus)
- Unison Health Plan
- Unison Advantage-Three Rivers
- United Healthcare
- Cigna / Great West