Paul Reilly, MD
Paul A Reilly, MD, has been a stable presence in the Alle-Kiski Valley for over 14 years, and has dedicated his career to providing primary care medical services to our community.
NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) works with large employers, policy makers, doctors, patients and health plans to decide what is important, how to measure it and how to promote improvement. Physician practices who have met stringent criteria measuring health plan performance are given three-year certification and also receive financial rewards depending on their level of program attainment.
PAUL REILLY, MD ACHIEVED THE DIABETES PHYSICIAN RECOGNITION PROGRAM
Developed by NCQA and the American Diabetes Association, this program utilizes evidence-based measures to recognize physicians who provide excellent care to their diabetic patients.
Services provided by Dr. Reilly include:
- Internal medicine
- Women's healthcare
- Men's healthcare
- Sports medicine
- Referrals to nursing agencies
- Complete physicals
- Physician on-call 24 hours
- Office-based surgery
Paul A. Reilly, MD
315 7th Street
New Kensington, PA 15068
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Please call 724.337.6232 to schedule an appointment.
Please cancel appointments 24 hours in advance.
EMERGENY CARE INFORMATION
24 hour answering service at 724.337.6232.
Insurance Plan Participation
In order to ensure accurate billing to your insurance carrier, please:
- Bring your insurance card with you to each appointment.
- Pay your co-payment and other payments, per your insurance contract, at time of service.
- Contact our office if you have any questions regarding your account.
The following is a list of major insurance plans in which Paul A. Reilly, M.D. participates:
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Aetna US Healthcare Golden Medicare
- Blue Cross of Western PA
- Elder Health
- Health America/Health Assurance
- Health America Advantra
- Highmark Blue Cross Community Blue
- Highmark Blue Cross Indemnity
- Highmark Blue Cross Managed Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Security Blue
- Highmark Blue Cross Special Care
- Keystone Health Plan
- Preferred Blue
- Railroad Medicare
- Select Blue
- Unison Advantage-Three Rivers
- Unison Health Plan
- United Healthcare