Pine Hollow Medical Associates
The physicians at Pine Hollow Medical Associates have been serving the Kennedy Township and surrounding areas for 18 years. The physicians work diligently to provide the highest quality care for all their patients and their families.
NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) works with large employers, policy makers, doctors, patients and health plans to decide what is important, how to measure it and how to promote improvement. Physician practices who have met stringent criteria measuring health plan performance are given three-year certification and also receive financial rewards depending on their level of program attainment.
PINE HOLLOW MEDICAL ASSOCIATES ACHIEVED THE DIABETES PHYSICIAN RECOGNITION PROGRAM
Developed by NCQA and the American Diabetes Association, this program utilizes evidence-based measures to recognize physicians who provide excellent care to their diabetic patients.
Services Provided at Pine Hollow Medical Include:
- Internal medicine
- Family medicine
- Office-based surgery
- Sports medicine
- Care for work-related injuries
- Care for motor vehicle injuries
- Complete physicals
- Disability management
- Clinical lab
- Routine X-ray
- Diabetic education
- House calls for patients with chronic physical conditions
- Physician visits to nursing home and personal care homes
- On-site diagnostic testing
- Referrals to nursing agencies
- Physician on-call 24 hours
Robinson Medical Center
133 Church Hill Road
McKees Rocks, PA 15136
Monday 7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Thursday 7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Call 412.722.1003 to schedule an appointment.
Please try and cancel 24 hours before scheduled appointment.
Physician is on-call 24 hours a day.
Insurance Plan Participation
In order to ensure accurate billing to your insurance carrier, please:
- Bring your insurance card with you to each appointment.
- Pay your co-payment and other payments, per your insurance contract, at time of service.
- Contact our office if you have any questions regarding your account.
The following is a list of major insurance plans in which Pine Hollow Medical Associates participates:
- Aetna US Healthcare Golden Medicare
- Devon Health Services
- Elder Health
- Gateway Health Plan
- Health Amercia Advantra
- Health America/Health Assurance
- Highmark Blue Cross Community Blue
- Highmark Blue Cross Indemnity
- Highmark Blue Cross Managed Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Security Blue
- Highmark Blue Cross Special Care
- Intergroup Services Home Host Program
- Ion Health (f/k/a Great American Health Plan)
- One Health
- Three Rivers Health Plan
- Unison Advantage-Three Rivers
- United Healthcare