Primary Care Northside
The physicians at Primary Care Northside have been serving patients in Pittsburgh and surrounding communities for over 20 years. We offer a wide range of services, to patients 16 years and older, including physicals, acute care, cancer screening and minor procedures. Located in the Allegheny Professional Building next to Allegheny General Hospital, we are easily accessible via public transportation and have parking in the adjacent garage.
We strive to provide patients with the highest quality medical care in a compassionate and professional manner. We look forward to serving your healthcare needs.
NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) works with large employers, policy makers, doctors, patients and health plans to decide what is important, how to measure it and how to promote improvement. Physician practices who have met stringent criteria measuring health plan performance are given three-year certification and also receive financial rewards depending on their level of program attainment.
PRIMARY CARE NORTHSIDE ACHIEVED THE DIABETES PHYSICIAN RECOGNITION PROGRAM
Developed by NCQA and the American Diabetes Association, this program utilizes evidence-based measures to recognize physicians who provide excellent care to their diabetic patients.
Services provided include:
- Complete physicals
- Routine office visits
- Sick office visits
- Inpatient care and consultation
- Diabetic care and education
- Other chronic physical conditions
490 East North Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Please call 412.321.8882 to schedule an appointment.
Please contact the office as soon as you know that you are not able to make your appointment so that we mary offer the time to another patient.
Insurance Plan Participation
In order to ensure accurate billing to your insurance carrier, please:
- Bring your insurance card with you to each appointment.
- Pay your co-payment and other payments, per your insurance contract, at time of service.
- Contact our office if you have any questions regarding your account.
The following is a list of major insurance plans in which Primary Care Northside participates:
- Aetna US Healthcare Golden Medicare
- Elder Health
- Health America Advantra
- Health America/Heath Assurance
- Highmark Blue Cross Community Blue
- Highmark Blue Cross Indemnity
- Highmark Blue Cross Managed Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Security Blue
- Highmark Blue Cross Special Care
- Intergroup Services Home Host Program
- United Healthcare