Text Size: A- A+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube

Breaking News

YouTube

SEARCH NEWS

Format: 04/16/2014
Format: 04/16/2014

News

WPXI-TV: 2 Pregnant Teachers Among Those Sickened By Fumes At School

Wednesday, February 16th, 2011

An overheated battery from a floor scrubber released a strong sulfuric acid odor in Franklin Regional Middle School, prompting an evacuation Wednesday morning, school officials said.

Dr. Mark Rubino of Forbes Hospital talks to WPXI-TV about the nature of injuries among students and teachers.  

X
West Penn Allegheny Health System
Tell us who you are:

What areas do you use on our website?*
(select more than one if it applies)











Did you find what you were looking for?


Would you refer others to our website?

Can we contact you for future questions?

CAPTCHA math question:* 4 + 1 =

Thank you for completing the West Penn Allegheny Health System website survey.
We value your feedback and comments.