Related Classes & Events
Monday, May 20th, 2013
Tuesday, May 28th, 2013
Tuesday, June 4th, 2013
Wednesday, June 5th, 2013
Monday, June 17th, 2013
We are pleased to invite you to our educational and informational seminars to help you to understand how our team of bariatric surgery specialists can help you.
Informational Sessions are held monthly at West Penn Hospital.
- The sessions are for patients who are considering surgery or just want more information about bariatric surgery.
- The session includes an informational talk given by one of our bariatric surgeons and a question-and-answer period. Occasionally, there is also a talk on a special topic such as a talk by a dietitian, a psychologist, a plastic surgeon, or a patient sharing his or her personal story.
- Time is then allotted for small group discussion.
- Patients are a great source of information. It is important that patients speak with other patients before and after surgery in order to get their perspective and share experiences.
Please feel free to bring a friend, family member or support person(s).
Informational Session Schedule
- West Penn Hospital
Wintergarden Auditorium (1st floor)
Third Monday of the month, 6 to 8 p.m.
You may check for upcoming sessions and register for a session online, or by e-mailing us or calling us (412.235.5900).
- Please note that all sessions are free; registration is appreciated but not required.