Related Classes & Events
Wednesday, June 5th, 2013
Wednesday, June 26th, 2013
Tuesday, August 6th, 2013
Saturday, August 10th, 2013
Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
Our Neuroscience Institute provides both inpatient and consultative care for brain tumor patients throughout western Pennsylvania and is in the lead position to advance neuro-oncological care throughout our organization. Coordinated care is provided by a dedicated team of a board-certified neuro-oncologists, neuro-surgeons, radiation oncologists, and medical oncologists for comprehensive evaluation and treatment of newly diagnosed and recurrent primary or metastatic brain tumors.
Conditions we treat:
- Primary brain tumors in adults
- Primary central nervous system lymphoma
- Metastatic brain tumors
- Seizures due to brain tumors
- Cognitive disorders due to brain tumors
- Late neurological complications of brain tumor therapy
- Neurological effects of cancer treatments
- Central nervous system autoimmune or inflammatory conditions requiring chemotherapeutic treatment
- Para-neoplastic syndromes due to systemic cancer
- Pituitary adenomas or malignancy
- Carcinomatous meningitis
To make a referral, please call 412.359.8848 or 412.359.8850.
Learn more about Brain Tumors in our Health Library.