Conditions We Treat
Stroke conditions treated at the AGH Comprehensive Stroke Center:
- Ischemic stroke
- Hemorrhagic stroke
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Carotid stenosis
- Cardioembolic stroke
- Lacunar (small vessel disease) stroke
- Stroke in young adults
- Intracranial large-vessel occlusive disease
- Vertebral and carotid artery dissection
- Central nervous system vasculitis
- Blood clotting disorders
- Aortic arch atherosclerosis
- Cerebral vein thrombosis
Please respond for all required fields (marked with red asterisks).
Problems with the database, please report to the Administrator.
Captcha - Please enter the math result in the required field above.
Thank you for completing the West Penn Allegheny Health System website survey.
We value your feedback and comments.