Related Classes & Events
Wednesday, June 5th, 2013
Wednesday, June 26th, 2013
Tuesday, August 6th, 2013
Saturday, August 10th, 2013
Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
Dizziness and Vertigo
Pittsburgh Ear Associates has provided care at Allegheny General Hospital for over 15 years. We provide medical and surgical care for patients with disorders of hearing, balance, facial nerve, and the skull base.
Our services include:
- Three subspecialty trained neuro-otologists (specialists trained for disorders of the ear and balance system)
- A full staff of audiology professionals
- Comprehensive hearing testing facility including multiple audiometers, tympanometry, otoacoustic emission testing, and modern auditory evoked brainstem responses (stacked and CHAMP)
- Balance Center with rotary chair, ENG, computerized dynamic posturography, ECoG, and VEMP testing
- A cochlear implant team for appropriate candidate screening, surgery, and post-implantation care
- Full imaging capabilities with highly specialized neuroradiologists for advanced imaging diagnosis
Learn more about Balance Disorders in our Health Library.