Related Classes & Events
Monday, June 3rd, 2013
Tuesday, June 4th, 2013
Wednesday, June 5th, 2013
Saturday, June 15th, 2013
Tuesday, August 6th, 2013
The Neuroscience Institute serves as a national and international referral center for the surgical treatment of all types of neurological conditions, including cerebrovascular surgery, stroke, skull-base surgery, complex spine surgery, brain cancer and brain tumors, epilepsy, pain management, head trauma, and back and neck disorders.
Our programs have attracted patients and physicians from all around the world. Our award-winning services include:
- A dedicated Neurosciences Unit
- A Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit
- Level I Regional Resource Trauma Center
- A dedicated Inpatient Stroke Unit
- Digital Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- PET scan and stereotactic radiosurgery
- Coordinated outpatient clinics
Learn more about Neurological Surgery in our Health Library.