Related Classes & Events
Wednesday, June 5th, 2013
Tuesday, August 6th, 2013
Saturday, August 10th, 2013
Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
Saturday, November 2nd, 2013
The Department of Diagnostic Radiology offers the full gamut of imaging services to meet the needs of the people of western Pennsylvania. All of our radiologists are Board-certified and have completed formal subspecialty training in their areas of expertise, so you can be sure that your exam is interpreted by a qualified, highly-skilled subspecialist. They are dedicated to maintaining their proficiency, and each of them meets or exceeds the standards set by the American College of Radiology.
Our technologists and nursing staff, all of whom are certified, are also highly skilled and caring members of our healthcare team. Many of them have achieved subspecialty certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
The equipment used in our facilities has been certified by the American College of Radiology to ensure the highest imaging quality at the lowest radiation levels.
Our department offers the following imaging services:
- Bone Densitometry
- CT (Computed Tomography)
- Image-Guided Procedures (Biopsies/Drainages)
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Nuclear Medicine and Nuclear Cardiology
- Plain Film Radiography (X-Ray)
- Special Procedures
Services are offered at the following locations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital Breast Care Center
- Allegheny Imaging of McCandless
- Allegheny Imaging at Robinson
- Allegheny Valley Medical Center
- Allegheny Valley Hospital Ambulatory Care Center
- Allegheny Valley Hospital Radiological Imaging
- Allegheny Valley Hospital Outpatient Services Center
- Canonsburg General Hospital
- Canonsburg General Hospital – Peters Outpatient Care Center
- Century III Mammography Center
- Federal North MRI
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Pine Richland – AGH Radiology Outreach Office
- Suburban Radiology Center
- The Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Wexford – AGH Radiology Outreach Office
To schedule outpatient imaging, call 412-DOCTORS (412.362.8677).
For more information about radiologic imaging, please visit www.RadiologyInfo.org.