Related Classes & Events
Wednesday, June 5th, 2013
Tuesday, August 6th, 2013
Saturday, August 10th, 2013
Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
Saturday, November 2nd, 2013
Travel medicine is a medical specialty that helps people prevent and manage illness during international travel for business, pleasure or humanitarian trips.
Our certified travel medicine physician can help you with travel vaccines, medications, jet lag, traveler’s diarrhea, malaria prevention, altitude sickness, SCUBA medicine and more.
Travelers headed to India, Asia, Africa, the Caribbean, the Pacific Islands or Central and South America have specific medical needs which should be addressed with a travel medical specialist prior to departure.
- Travel immunizations and medications
- Techniques to address travel fatigue and jet lag
- Malaria prevention
- Traveler's diarrhea prevention
- Altitude sickness prevention/management
- Information on global outbreaks and health hazards
Outpatient Care Center - Peters Township
160 Gallery Drive
McMurray, PA 15317