Ways to Give
A gift of health is one of the most enduring gifts you can give. When you give through The Western Pennsylvania Hospital Foundation, you join thousands of others who know how good it feels to contribute to the health of our community.
Gifts can be made by personal check, money order or credit card. Payroll deductions are available to West Penn Allegheny Health System employees. The Foundation also arranges other means of making a contribution, such as the transfer of stock, wills and bequests, and pledges.
You can also give a gift through Pittsburghgives.org.
You may designate your gifts in the following ways:
- Unrestricted (where the need is greatest)
- Clinical Programs (gifts in support of any of the hospital's clinical programs)
- Medical Education
- Medical Research
- Patient Care Fund (provides funds for food, transportation, lodging, clothing and other patient or family caregiver needs)
- School of Nursing Scholarship Fund (provides educational scholarships to needy students)
- West Penn Burn Center Summer Camp (provides funds for burned children to attend summer camp)
- Women’s Health (supports women’s health initiatives including breast cancer prevention and treatment)
- Other (gifts in support of any service provided by The Western Pennsylvania Hospital
The Western Pennsylvania Hospital Foundation is committed to the principle of accountability, to making sure that our donors’ contributions attain the end for which they were intended. Thank you for your trust and your valued support.
To receive information on any of these donor options, please contact The Western Pennsylvania Hospital Foundation at 412.578.4427.